- ADRESS 291 Daehak-ro Yuseong-gu Daejeon
How to use the car
- North Daejeon IC Estimated Time: Approximately 25 minutes After exiting from North Daejeon IC, make a left at the three-way intersection towards Yoosung/Dadeok Innopolis → Go straight at the Hwaam four-way intersection → Make a right at the Doryong three-way intersection(in front of the Daedok Science and Cultural Center) towards City Hall and Daejeon Government Complex → Make a right at the Science Park four-way intersection toward Yoosung/KAIST → Go straight for about 700m from Goosung three-way intersection -> Arrive at KAIST main gate.
- Yoosung IC Estimated Time: Approximately 20 minutes After exiting Yoosung IC make a right at Yoosung IC three-way intersection → Make a right towards Choongnam National University at World Cup Stadium four-way intersection → After going straight at Goong-dong four-way intersection, merge right onto the road and avoid underpass → Make a slight left at the main entrance of Choongnam National University five-way intersection → Pass Yoosung District Office → Arrive at KAIST main gate.
- Sintanjin IC Estimated Time : Approxmiately 30 minutes After exiting Sintanjin IC make a right towards Daejeon Train Station (Daejeon Government Complex) → Make a right onto the Gapchun intercity expressway → Merge right on Gapchun intercity expressway towards Jungni-dong (Wonchon-dong) → Make a right on Gapchun intercity expressway towards City Hall → Make a left at Wonchon three-way intersection towards Expo Science Par → Go straight for about 700m from Goosung three-way intersection → Arrive at KAIST main gate.
By public transportation
- Bus After arriving at Yoosung Kumho Express Bus Terminal, take a taxi (Total distance: 3.14km Estimated Time: approximately 10 minutes).
- Train After arriving at Daejeon Train Station, use the subway → Get off at Wolpyeong Station → Take a Taxi (Total Distance : approximately 1.7km, Estimated Time: approximately 5 minutes).
You may use the free shuttle bus to KAIST, located across the street from Wolpyeong station E-mart Traders at the shuttle bus stand (Refer to the Shuttle Bus Guide for the shuttle bus schedule).